Just a few hours drive up the coast from Rio, Buzios is a popular destination for the city's residents. Famous for being 'discovered' in the 1960s by Bridgette Bardot, Buzios is no longer the sleepy fishing village it once was, with an abundance of restaurants, bars, boutique shops and hotels. Thankfully, development has not been too drastic, and the town still retains much of its charm, often being referred as the Brazilian Saint Tropez. Set on a peninsula that juts out into the Atlantic, there are many beaches within easy reach of the village. This is a great place to come and soak up the atmosphere with a variety of different activities on offer.
- Private transfer GIG airport/hotel, in private vehicle, escorted by bilingual guide
- 3 nights at Miramar by Windsor, in deluxe room – front ocean view - Daily breakfast included
- Half day private Corcovado & beaches tour – 6 hrs
- Half day private tour – 6hrs (car & guide available, no tickets)
- Private transfer Rio de Janeiro/Buzios, escorted by bilingual guide
- 3 nights at Insólito Boutique & Spa, in deluxe room - Daily breakfast included
- Private transfer Búzios/ GIG airport, escorted by bilingual guide
Our suggestions of experiences in Rio:
- Enjoy the sunset at the rocks in Arpoador beach. Locals usually applaud it. Then have a drink at Temporada bar, located at Arpoador Inn hotel, with tables in the outside area by the seaside.
- Have dinner at Zaza Bistro, in Ipanema, a contemporary restaurant with special decoration.
- Visit the brand new Port Area with the Museum of Tomorrow and the Historical Downtown Rio, then taste lunch at the traditional Confeitaria Colombo (closed on Sundays).
- Visit the charming Santa Teresa area and taste lunch at Aprazivel restaurant
Our suggestions of experiences in Buzios:
- The hotel can organize special experiences for the guests such as: boat trip, romantic dinner, breakfast on the beach, sports classes, massage, Yoga class.
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset with drinks at Porto da Barra - a gastronomic center located at Manguinhos area, at the seaside.
- Local restaurantes we recommend in the city center - Satyricon (sea food), Anexo (drinks), Don Juan (meat), Patio Havana (international cuisine, live music, nightlife)